IQOE has created various publications and press releases to inform non-scientists about the importance of understanding sound in the ocean, which has increased the visibility of IQOE and of ocean sound as a pollution issue. For general publication information about sound in the ocean, the Discover of Sound in the Sea (DOSITS) Website provides a wide range of information.
- 26 April 2023: Do fish bay at the moon? Can songs unmask mystery fish? Easedropping scientists create ocean soundscapes
- February 2022: Global Library of Underwater Biological Sounds, "GLUBS", will help monitor marine life
- April 2021: Emerging listening network will study seas uniquely quieted by COVID
- Introducing the International Quiet Ocean Experiment
- Studying Marine Life's Brief Break from Human Noise